Cocktail of the month - February - Valentine’s Day
February is the month of love and obviously we had to share a strawberry cocktail for you to taste with your better half. Take note of the ingredients you need to make this recipe.
- 2 ounces gin (or vodka)
- 2 strawberries
- sprig of fresh basil
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice (I used juice from 1/2 of a lime)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 1/2 strawberry, for garnish, if desired
- Muddle strawberries with the basil until fully mashed in a cocktail shaker.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. (We chilled the glass by filling it with ice while the cocktail was being prepared.)
- Garnish with half a strawberry, as desired.
- Enjoy your cocktail!