Served in Tábua Restaurant, at Oporto, this month’s Adamus cocktail is a delicious and fresh combination of flavours.
Here is the recipe:
Basil / 12 cl Non Alcoholic Apple Cider / 6 cl Adamus Gin infused in chamomile / Mint and cardamom foam.
- Pour the Adamus gin in a chamomile infusion;
- Ice the glass and remove the water excess;
- In the shaker, mix the gin with basil during 2 min;
- Pour the cider in the glass;
- Add the gin after sifted;
- Fill with ice cubes;
- Add the mint foam;
- Decorate with apple and fresh basil.